This month’s featured property is At Ease. A 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located at 598 Ocean Blvd. West in Holden Beach NC. You’ll feel relaxed and completely at ease when you stay in this vacation rental just steps from the oceanfront.
This two story, second row home has been recently redecorated and really shines now! The open concept home provides a reverse floor plan so you’ll have the best coastal views from the living areas. Walk to the other side of the living room and the marsh and Intracoastal Waterway also provide you with relaxing views.
The large decks will beckon to you to come sit a spell and relax with a good book, your iPad or even a pillow. You’ll have your choice from three decks! Other amenities that this home provides are ceiling fans in every room, covered parking, a covered deck with a porch swing and two sun decks, full size washer/dryer, enclosed outdoor shower with hot water, all appliances, and central heat and air conditioning. If you come during the mid and prime seasons you’ll also have bed linens included in the rate.
Special rates on this month’s featured home, At Ease, are: Resort Season $1400, Travel Season $1550, Mid Season $1650, and Prime Season $1750.
If you’re interested in more details about this property or any others that you see on our website, give Holden Beach Vacations a call at 800-720-2200 or 910-842-6061. If it’s more convenient for you, we can also be reached through the Contact Us form on our website. We’d love to hear from you to discuss your upcoming vacation plans and how we can help you!
Read our full guide on Holden Beach Sea Turtles!
If you’re looking for a way to volunteer your time and make a difference you should join the Holden Beach Turtle Patrol. You’ll be patrolling for mothers laying a nest, stranded or injured sea turtles and unattended hatchlings. While patrolling you will have the support and back up of those experienced in working for the Holden Beach turtle watch program year after year.
Founded in 1989, this all volunteer, nonprofit conservation organization monitors and protects the sea turtle population on Holden Beach, North Carolina.
Every Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. throughout the months of June, July, and August, the Educational Committee hosts a Turtle Talk that is open to the public. These free programs are held at the Town Hall in Holden Beach at 110 Rothschild Street near the bridge. Seating is limited. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. All programs are free of charge. Donations will be accepted.
Turtle Talk focuses on the life cycle of the sea turtle, and how the Holden Beach Turtle program aids in the preservation of these sea turtles. A short video is shown following by a question and answer segment. Several turtle artifacts will be on display. Informational handouts with additional information will be available.
There’s also a Children’s Turtle Time on Wednesdays at 4 p.m. beginning June 25 and running through August 6. Special program for children 3, 4, 5 and 6 years old. There will be stories, crafts and games. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
We encourage you to come join us and learn more about these sea turtles that nest on our beach and how you can help. Whether you decide to be a part of the Turtle Patrol or not, you’re still welcome to attend the Turtle Talk.
Have you visited our Alan Holden Vacations page on Facebook yet? As of right now there are 2,350 people that have Liked our page and are able to stay up-to-date with what is going on with us and our properties. Want to know what makes our page so special? We’ll give you 10 good reasons why you should visit us on Facebook, too!
1. Like us on Facebook and when we post to our page you’ll see it in your newsfeed right away.
2. Be among the first to be notified of any special deals we have on our vacation rentals.
3. Our Feature Friday posts special properties to our Facebook page every Friday.
4. Read the great reviews that our prior guests have posted to our page and see all the nice things they say about us.
5. Like our page and be notified about local events in Holden Beach NC like the Holden Beach Turtle Patrol that is held every Wednesday night throughout the summer months.
6. Find us on Facebook then follow us to Pinterest! We’re in all the social networks!
7. Are you looking for ideas of things to do while on vacation here? See what other people are saying on our page.
8. We respond! If you post a comment on our page, we’ll reply to you fairly quickly.
9. Did you read our “Guide to a Better Holden Beach Vacation” that we posted on our Facebook page? Check it out!
10. Get in the mood. The vast number of photographs and artwork on our Facebook page are enough to get anyone in the mood for that upcoming beach vacation!