Have you ever vacationed in Holden Beach during the summer, then you are missing out on some fun! Each year the Holden Beach Concert Series begins at the Holden Beach Pavilion under the Holden Beach bridge. This series offers our guests free live performances by local musicians every Sunday night at 6:30 pm. The series begins on May 26th and ends on September 1st, 2019. And when you are staying in one of our Holden Beach vacation rentals, then you will be close to the fun for your next vacation. Let’s look at the line up for this year’s Concert Series below.
2019 Holden Beach Concert Series Lineup
- May 26th – Steve Owens and Summertime
- June 2nd – Carolina Breakers
- June 9th – The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- June 16th – Blackwater Rhythm and Blues
- June 30th – Jim Quick and Coastline
- July 7th – The Tams
- July 14th – Gary Lowder & Smokin Hot
- July 21st – The Entertainers
- July 28th – Big Time Band
- August 4th – North Tower
- August 11th – Tim Clark
- August 18th – Too Much Sylvia
- August 25th. – The Extraordinaires
- September 1st – The Imitations
Fun with the Family
If you have never attended one of these concerts, then you have been missing out on fun with the family. Here you can dance together and enjoy time outdoors with the ones you love and can just enjoy the live music. There will be refreshments available for purchase during the live entertainment, so if you haven’t eaten dinner yet, there will be a few things there to grab. What a great way to start out your vacation with your family.
If you still have not made your summer vacation reservations to Holden Beach this year, now is the time. We have plenty of vacation rentals that will work for all size families who want to come and enjoy the beach. We can’t wait to see you and your family this coming up season!