Do you and your family have a family vacation planned for Holden Beach this summer? If you do, then you don’t want to miss out on experiencing the 2020 Holden Beach Concert Series and happening every year beginning in May and continues through the beginning of September. Staying with us in one of our Holden Beach vacation homes will keep you and your family near the fun. Let’s look below at the line up for this year’s concert series in Holden Beach.
2020 Holden Beach Concert Series Schedule
- May 24h – Steve Owens and Summertime
- May 31st – Band of Oz
- June 7th – Cat5 Band
- June 14th – The Extraordinaires
- June 21st – North Tower
- June 28th – The Main Event Band
- July 5th – The Tams
- July 12th – Jim Quick & Coastline
- July 19th – Blackwater Rhythm & Blues
- July 26th – The Embers featuring Craig Woolard
- August 2nd – Carolina Breakers
- August 9th – Too Much Sylvia
- August 16th – Tim Clark
- August 23rd – The Entertainers
- August 30th – Gary Lowder & Smokin’ Hot
- September 6th – The Imitations
A Little More About the Concert Series
If you and your family have never attended one of these concerts, then you are in for a treat. These concerts are free to participate in, and it’s where you can dance together and have a great time with friends and family. There will be available for purchase refreshments, so be sure to bring some extra cash with you. Bring your beach chairs or towels and sit back and enjoy the evening together.
If you still haven’t booked your next summer vacation yet, there is still plenty of time to do so. We have many vacation rentals that will accommodate your family no matter the size. We hope to see you and your family this year as you enjoy the beach and these fantastic concerts here in Holden Beach!